|Onion/3 spring green onions||7 Small, finely chopped|
|Fresh green chilies||2 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Corn tortillas/Flour tortillas||8 (Store Bought)|
|Strong cheddar cheese||75 Gram, shredded / grated|
1) Heat oil and stir fry onion or spring onion and chillies until tender.
2) Drain and reserve.
3) Pour the remaining oil and fry the tortillas until golden.
4) Store the fried tortillas in paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
5) Arrange tortillas on a baking tray, sprinkle the fried onion, and garnish with grated cheese.
6) Grill in high heat until the cheese melts.
7) Stack the Nachos, quarter them, and serve hot.