Grilled Smoked Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas
|Boneless skinless chicken thighs||2 Pound|
|Adobo seasoning||To Taste|
|10 inch flour tortillas||12|
|Shredded mexican cheese blend||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Sliced black olives||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned diced green chilies||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Smoked barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Budweiser)|
1. Place the chicken on a plate, and sprinkle with adobo seasoning on both sides. Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat grill for medium-high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove chicken from grill, and cut into bite-size pieces.
4. Place one or two tortillas on the grill, and sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese, chicken, Budweiser Smoked Barbecue sauce, onion, olives, and chilies.
5. Top with another tortilla, and grill until brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut into wedges to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Vita Foods. To learn more about them or where you can purchase their products, visit: www.vitafoodproducts.com
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.6 mg26.9%
Sodium 604.6 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 22.7% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet