|Tomatoes||8 Ounce, chopped (tinned or fresh cooked, peeled)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chili sauce/Chilli powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a pan, melt butter.
2. Add onions and sauté it till it becomes tender.
3. Add flour and chilli powder. Simmer for a few minutes while stirring constantly.
4. Add stock and tomatoes with brown sugar. Keep stirring until sauce is simmering and of a smooth consistency.
5. Add salt and simmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Serve Mexican Sauce with a variety of dishes, plain vegetables and fricadelles.