|Green pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Finely chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated american cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned drained tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pimento||10 Ounce, cut into strips (1 Can)|
|Chopped black olives||3 Tablespoon|
1. Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
2. Sauté for 10 minutes after adding onion nd green pepper to the pan.
3. Add the milk and flour and stir them in until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Add the tomatoes along with the cheese and cook over a low flame for 10 minutes.
5. Add the olives, pimento and seasoning before cooking for few more minutes.
6. Put in the beaten egg yolks slowly and keep stirring with a fork until it becomes thick.
7. Do not allow the mixture to boil.
8. Place it on toast and serve immediately.
9. Alternatively, you can serve it with cooked rice.