|Onion||3 Tablespoon, ground or chopped|
|White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
1. Take a pan and add onion along with vinegar to it.
2. Simmer it for 5 minutes before adding Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup and lemon juice to it.
3. Simmer for a few additional minutes and add salt & pepper, paprika and sugar according to taste.
4. Cut the frankfurters into 2 to 3 slices.
5. Heat them by placing them in the dip.
6. Serve along with French crusty bread.