Chicken fajitas is a quick Mexican recipe which can be made in few minutes and served before you leave for college. The ingredients are easily available at home and it makes a nice and cheap meal. You can use fish, sausage or any other meat to make this dish. For now enjoy chicken fajitas.
12 Ounce, chopped in strips (1 Package)
3-pepper and onion blend
12 Ounce (1 Package)
1 Can (10 oz) (Chunky / Spicy)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Saute chicken until brown.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinle some cayenne pepper, pepper blend and mix.
4. Add salsa and mix well. Cook it for few minutes.
5. Spread some cheese on a tortilla and pour the chicken mixture and serve.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Quick and easy family pleaser. This video makes a very delicious chicken fajita with stir fried chicken and onion. Seasoned with cayenne pepper and spicy salsa to prepare a scrumptious and super-healthy food. Piled into warm tortillas with shredded cheese, this makes wonderful Mexican wraps.