1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (Roasted red bell pepper used)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
Mexican 4 blend cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
Dry garlic powder
Red chili powder
2 Cup (32 tbs)
To prepare the filling:
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese, roasted red bell pepper and black olives.
2. Add the finely chopped green onions, Mexican cheese, dry garlic powder, red chili powder and ground cumin powder. Mix all the ingredients well to blend with the cream cheese.
3. Add the shredded cabbage and blend well once again.
To prepare the tortilla roll ups:
4. Spread out each tortilla, using a spatula spread the filling evenly on the surface, then roll each of them tightly from one end, sealing the edges well with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Once rolled, using a knife cut 1 - inch or 1 and 1/2 - inch thick rolls.
6. Lay all the cut roll ups into a large foil tin and refrigerate.
7. Serve chilled.
Use softened cream cheese kept in room temperature.
The four varieties of tortillas used in this recipe are spinach tortillas, tomato basil tortillas, whole wheat tortillas and flour tortillas.
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do watch the interesting video.
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd Recipe Video