Low Calorie Turkey Wraps
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned apple sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
1. In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour and 1 cup white flour. Add apple sauce, salt and baking powder.
2. Pour water and mix well. Set aside for a few minutes.
3. Make 8 balls using the tortilla dough and set them aside.
4. On a floured surface, thinly roll out the balls using a rolling pin.
5. In a wide pan over medium high heat, fry the tortilla on both sides until light brown.
6. Use the tortillas to wrap the turkey filling and enjoy!
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.78 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.66%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 149.2 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet