1. In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour and 1 cup white flour. Add apple sauce, salt and baking powder.
2. Pour water and mix well. Set aside for a few minutes.
3. Make 8 balls using the tortilla dough and set them aside.
4. On a floured surface, thinly roll out the balls using a rolling pin.
5. In a wide pan over medium high heat, fry the tortilla on both sides until light brown.
6. Use the tortillas to wrap the turkey filling and enjoy!
Eat healthy and be active! This is the mantra that our chef sticks to making the delicious Turkey wraps. Using low calorie ingredients and no oil he makes delicious wraps that you would savor for long. Try it and taste goodness of turkey and health!