1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of the bowls.
3. Place the pan in a 350 degree (F) oven for about 5 minutes, until the bowl of ingredients is hot and the tortilla bowl is lightly brown.
4. Place the individual bowls on serving plates and top with a serving of guacamole on one side, pico de gallo on the other side, and sour cream in the middle.
5. Place a few pickled jalapeno slices on top of the sour cream for garnish. Serve immediately!
This is my replication of the Tostada that Rick was served for lunch at Café Magnolia at the Galt House in Louisville. It has some differences, but is nearly the same. I hope you enjoy it! We loved it! --Betty