Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who demonstrates a fabulously easy tomato salsa recipe using fresh ingredients from the local farmers market.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 , juiced
1. Chop up the tomatoes and onion.
2. Remove or leave the seeds in the jalapeno, depending on how spicy you want the salsa, and chop.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, onion and jalapenos into a bowl.
4. Coarsely chop the cilantro with your hands and add into the bowl.
5. Add a squeeze of the lime and toss the ingredients together.