|Green pepper||1 , julienned|
|Red bell pepper||1 , julienned|
|Banana pepper||1 , julienned (A Long, Pale Yellow Pepper Also Called Cubanelle)|
|Chili pepper||1 , julienned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Hot chili peppers||10 Small (Assorted Whole Peppers, Jalapeno, Cayenne, Etc.)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|6 inch corn tortillas||12 (6 Inches In Diameter)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Clean, shell, and devein shrimp, leaving on tails.
2. In a large skillet heat 1/2 cup oil over medium heat and saute the julienned peppers and garlic for 2 minutes.
3. Add shrimp and hot chilies and cook for about 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn bright orange. Do not overcook. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In another skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil over high heat. Fry tortillas on both sides to desired crispness. Drain on paper towel.
5. Spoon the shrimp and pepper mixture onto lightly fried tortillas. Serve immediately.