1. Chop grape tomatoes, green onion, and cucumber.
2. Grate zucchini( with peel), discard the inner seed part.
3. Extract juice of lime.
4. Dice the fish into equal sized cubes.
5. In a mixing bowl, place green onion, grape tomato, cucumber, zucchini,half of the lime juice,1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning, cumin and toss.
6. In a roaster oven,roast corns.
7. In a mixing bowl, pour sour cream, mayonnaise, chili powder, adobo seasoning, cilantro, remaining lime juice and mix.
8. In another mixing bowl, take flour, add cumin, abodo seasoning, chili powder and salt.
9. Toss the fish dices in the flour mixture.
10. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil, and fry the flour coated fish, till light brown.
11. Apply the cream mixture on the cooked corns.
12. In a serving plate, place corn, sprinkle some shredded cheese, place tortilla, put fried fish and salad on top. Serve hot.
I love fish tacos and I'm always looking for a good recipe to try
Fish Tacos are amazing when combined with a tangy tongue twisting tomato salsa. A picture of Fish and Salsa Taco can make one drool and the same happens while watching the chef put the dish together. The fresh flavors of salsa and the golden browned fish cubes look heavenly. It does take some time to prepare fresh salsa for the dish but the efforts are all worth.