1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Scrub the potatoes and wash them thoroughly.
3. Poke the potatoes all over with a wooden skewer and brush them with olive oil.
4. Using a sharp knife, chop the chives, spring onions and mince the jalapeno peppers.
5. In a baking sheet, place the potatoes and bake in the oven until they are tender.
6. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly until they are cool enough to handle.
7. Slice each potato about 1/3 inch from the top.
8. Using a spoon, scoop the potato flesh, leaving about ¼ inch of potato shell.
9. In a large bowl, place the potato flesh and mash it coarsely.
10. Add in blue cheese and stir to mix.
11. Add in cream and cream cheese, mix well.
12. Sprinkle the chili powder, and mix well, and add more cream until it mixture reaches desired consistency.
13. Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
14. Add in green onions and jalapeno and stir to mix.
15. Divide the mixture in 7 equal parts and fill it in the potato shells.
16. Arrange the potato shells on a baking sheet, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
17. Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes or until they are light brown on top.
18. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
19. Serve hot garnished with chopped chives.
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes. Surely these twice baked potatoes with jalapeno would be so appetizing.