This week we’re sharing our recipe for Pizzadillas–essentially they’re quesadilla’s with pizza ‘stuff’ inside. We love this recipe because it allows each of us to customize ingredients and it’s lots of fun…not to mention we love pizza of all kinds. Our recipe is below and in the episode, Alex and Sophie show you exactly how they make this dish. We hope you have fun with your own family pizzadilla fest!
Please watch the video for the ingredients.
1. The first thing you’ll want to do is prep the ingredients. Grate the cheese, slice your olives, cut up your chicken, etc…
2. Next, give everyone two of the tortillas and have them start adding their favorite toppings. Be careful not to overfill or it will be hard to flip when it’s in the pan.
3. Once each person is satisfied with the contents of their pizzadilla, add the second tortilla to the top and you’re ready to melt it up.
4. Heat a pan on the stove top. Once it’s hot, spray it with cooking spray and then set in your first pizzadilla.
5. When the first side is browned, spray the side facing up and then flip the pizzadilla over.
6. After side two has browned and the cheese has melted, lift it out of the pan and let it cool on a plate.
7. Next, it’s time for cutting! We usually cut ours into either 4 or 6 pieces.
8. Once your pizzadilla is cut to your satisfaction, serve with a side of microwave-warmed pizza sauce and you’ve got yourself a quick, easy and tasty meal!