Cajun Chicken With Tomato Salsa
|Chicken breast fillets||750 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Cajun seasoning||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (18 Gram)|
|Lime rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Corn cobs||500 Gram, trimmed|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||100 Gram, cut into wedges|
|Tomato salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Combine chicken, seasoning and rind in large bowl; mix well. Cut kernels from corn.
2. Heat half of the oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry corn and onion until onion is soft.
4. Return chicken to wok; stir-fry until hot.
5. Serve chicken mixture topped with tomato salsa.