These loaded nachos are almost too easy to be called a recipe!
They are a quick, easy and downright delicious appetizer that you can throw together in minutes and they seem to please everyone. Not to mention, don't they just look freakin delish!?!?
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pitted
1 , diced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the tortilla chips evenly in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle cheese generously all over the chips.
4. Bake in the oven till the cheese melts.
5. Remove from the oven and spread the vegetables all over the baked chips.
6. Drizzle sour cream on top.
7. In a serving platter, serve these as a snack or as an appetizer.
A real quick and easy snack. Watch this video and prepare this delicious dish with the goodness of avocado, tomatoes, olives with a dash of lemon juice. Want more?? Its loaded with cheese. This is an amazing video showing this yummy dish which is a favorite among all.