1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and saute the seasoned fish. Saute on both sides until cooked.
4. For the Salsa: In a bowl, add the diced mangoes, sweet onions, scallions, red bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper and toss well. Set aside.
5. When the fish is cooked, break into chunks using a fork.
6. Place the fish chunks on flour tortillas. Add half a handful of shredded cabbage and some white cheddar cheese.
7. Add the mango salsa over the cheddar.