100 Gram, chopped finely (Bell peppers and onions used)
Pickled jalapeno peppers slices
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1. Take a square dish, spread the bottom with layer of the refried beans evenly.
2. Spread a second layer with the salsa spread evenly over the refried beans.
3. Spread evenly a third layer with sour cream followed by a fourth layer sprinkled with the finely chopped assorted vegetables of your choice and some pickled jalapenos and olives.
4. Spread a layer of shredded lettuce over the vegetables followed by shredded Mexican cheese.
5. Finish the layers by spreading some more olives on top along with chopped green onions. Cover and refrigerate.
6. Serve chilled with corn scoops (chips) or any chips of your choice.
If you're fond of Mexican cuisine, then surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the Mexican seven layer dip which is a quick and easy to make vegetarian appetizer. It can be served with any type of corn chips. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe.