Salsa pico de gallo is also known as salsa fresca. It is an uncooked condiment made with freshly chopped vegetables like tomato, onion, chilis, lime or lemon juice. Often forms a main ingredient in tacos and fajitas. Salsa is a very popular snack in schools.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
4 , chopped
1. Slice the jalapeno lengthwise.
2. Take out the seeds.
3. Chop the jalapenos finely.
4. Mix tomatoes, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, salt, lime zest, lime juice.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and adjust the salt to taste.
6. Serve the salsa with tortilla chips.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.