1. In a cast iron pan, over medium high heat, melt butter and spread in the bottom of the pan.
2. Place the tortilla in the pan and on half of tortilla spread four cheese blend, chicken, cheddar cheese, onion, picante sauce and mozzarella cheese in layers.
3. Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling like an omelette.
4. Once you smell the corn cooking, flip the quesadilla and let it cook on other side.
5. Take the quesadilla off the pan, and cut it in 3 wedges.
In this video, Dave is showing how to make Quesadilla in a cast iron skillet. It’s a good way of putting your old cast iron to use or rather a good alternative to grilling Quesadilla. Hi recipe is very simple and he gives you the flexibility of using your own filling ingredients depending in your taste or availability of ingredients. Give it try so that you can save yourself with some quick and easy food when you are extremely hungry.