1. In a bowl, crack two eggs and scramble lightly.
2. Crush your potato chips lightly and add it to the scrambled eggs. Mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add in a quarter cup of onion and another egg and mix well. Make sure that the onion slices are separated from each other.
4. Heat your pan over medium low and spray some vegetable oil.
5. When the non-stick spray starts to dissolve and becomes liquid, add a tablespoon of olive oil into the pan.
6. Once the oil heats up, add the egg mixture and cook. Using a spatula, flip the side and cook for two more minutes.
7. Transfer it into a serving plate, cut into wedges and serve it with tomato.
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite your fingers in disbelief. Stream the video to learn more about this dish.
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion Recipe Video