Chicken Quesadilla With Guacamole
|Chopped red onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fried skinless boneless chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in small pieces|
|Crisp bacon slices||6 , crumbled|
|Chopped red onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the avocados in half remove the stone and scoop out the flesh.
3. In a bowl, put the avocado and mash it using a fork.
4. Put in the green onion and red onion and stir well to mix.
5. Add in salt, pepper, and lime juice, add in chilli powder if using and stir well to mix and set aside.
6. Grease a baking sheet, with butter, place 2 tortillas, and put half of cheese on each and spread in thin layer.
7. Put some chicken equally over the cheese and spread.
8. Spread in layers, some crumbled bacon, red onion, green onions, tomatoes and top with remaining cheese.
9. Cover with other tortilla and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until it browns on sides.
10. Remove from the oven and cut it in wedges.
11. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.