1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the avocados in half remove the stone and scoop out the flesh.
3. In a bowl, put the avocado and mash it using a fork.
4. Put in the green onion and red onion and stir well to mix.
5. Add in salt, pepper, and lime juice, add in chilli powder if using and stir well to mix and set aside.
6. Grease a baking sheet, with butter, place 2 tortillas, and put half of cheese on each and spread in thin layer.
7. Put some chicken equally over the cheese and spread.
8. Spread in layers, some crumbled bacon, red onion, green onions, tomatoes and top with remaining cheese.
9. Cover with other tortilla and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until it browns on sides.
10. Remove from the oven and cut it in wedges.
On popular demand for Mexican recipes, Dave has come up with Chicken Quesadilla and Guacamole in this video. He is making the Quesadillas with fried chicken. It looks awesome but only if he had given the fried chicken recipe in this same particular video, it would have been more useful for everyone. Seems like he is in a rush while making the guacamole, for he has not shown the entire recipe for it. If you have some idea of Mexican food, this video can be useful and you can successfully make Chicken Quesa