Here's a great recipe for an easy weeknight supper or a make-ahead meal.
1 Pound, chopped
Canned green chilies
8 Ounce, roasted, chopped
Canned cream of chicken soup
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), coarsely chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
2. In a skillet, add spinach, green chili, cream of chicken soup and cream cheese, cook on medium high heat, until the cheese melts and spinach is incorporated.
3. Add milk, cook for few minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Spread half cup of the prepared sauce at the bottom of the baking dish.
5. In the middle of tortilla, place monetary jack cheese and spring onions in the middle, roll the tortilla. Repeat the process for all tortillas.
6. Arrange the wraps in the baking dish and pour the prepared sauce onto it.
7. Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Serve hot with your choice of beverage.
Want a really easy and delicious make ahead meal? Try making this Creamy Spinach Enchiladas with Chef Scott who's recipe is one of the best for he has tried to replicate the most delicious Spinach Enchiladas he had ever had. This is probably the easiest of all recipes from Chef Scott. Just a few stirs in the pan are enough to make a creamy spinach sauce and most of the time would go for rolling the tortilla wrap which is almost a child's play.