How to Make Guacamole
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Jalapeno||1 , seeded and minced|
|Fresh cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Lime||1 , juice extracted|
|Avocados||2 Medium, halved with pits removed|
1. Slit X in tomatoes and add into the boiling water. Boil for few minutes. Take out the tomatoes and place in ice water bowl.
2. Peel the tomatoes and cut in half. Seed the tomatoes and finely chop.
3. In a large bowl add in the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
4. Squeeze the lime, followed by avocados. Mash all the ingredients with potato masher.
5. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Serve Guacamole with chips.
Calories 299 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 116 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 43.7%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet