1. In a flat plate add 2 cups of water and 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Slide the tortilla in the plate and pick up immediately.
3. Place it on the top of an empty can and gently bring it down shaping it like a flower.
4. Place them in the oven at 375 degree for 12 minutes until golden and crispy.
5. Let it cool completely before you remove.
6. Prepare beef mixture with ground beef, cumin, chili powder and tomato paste.
7. In a taco bowl layer with beef, grated cheese, tomato paste and lettuce greens.
8. Top with sour cream.
When you need to impress the vegetarian, vegan and the meat-eater guests with something light and healthy, think taco! Taco salad is pure taste and no guilt! Loaded with crispy tacos, leafy vegetables, beans and a scrummy dressing, healthy, heart taco salad is the way to go when you want to indulge in a healthy way. Stream the video to learn more about this yummy salad.