Nachos are a nice change of pace for dinner sometimes. They also make a great appetizer. Here’s a really easy recipe that promises to deliver great taste!
Top round steak
Pico de gallo salsa
15 Ounce, rinsed, drained
1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped
1. Season the steak with the salt, pepper and some cumin. In a heated skillet, spay canola oil, sear the steak at high heat for 4 minutes per side. Cut 1/2 inch dices.
2. In a small bowl, mix together black beans and pico de gallo salsa.
3. In individual serving plate, place tortilla strips, top with the bean mixture (2 tablespoon), diced steak (2 Tablespoon), and mozzarella cheese.
4. Broil for few minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Top with sour cream, guacamole, lime wedges, jalapeno rings and cilantro. serve.
Heat a skillet. Add some cooking spray. Season the steak with the salt, pepper and some cumin. Place in skillet and sear for 4 minutes per side. Remove on to board, cut into thin strips and dice.
Mix the beans and salsa in a bowl. Place the tortilla strips on a plate. Top with bean and salsa. Add some cubed steak. Cover generously with cheese and place under broiler. Broil until cheese melts.
Remove plate and garnish with guacamole, jalapeño rings and sour cream.
Pico de Gallo Salsa
Mix all the ingredients, except for the oil and salt, in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
This video is a creation of pastryparrot1. You can visit pastryparrot1 for complete recipes, and more videos.