2) Apply extra virgin olive oil all over the surface of each flour tortilla.
3) Take each individual flour tortilla, put a sizable fold in it and secure with wooden picks transforming it into a cup shape.
4) Place each cup-shaped tortilla over an oiled oven-proof bowl and place on a baking tray.
5) Bake them in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until they are brown and crisp.
6) Use the crispy tortilla cups to serve dips, salads, side dishes, desserts or even scoops of ice cream or puddings,or as desired.
Look at this elegant and attractive way to serve dips, salads, side dishes, desserts or even scoops of ice cream or puddings. Watch this interesting video that shares this wonderful method to make crispy flour tortilla cups. Your guests would love it as they may just eat the cup along with the filling. Give it a try...