The chef demonstrates a super, simple way to prepare the Goat Cheese Quesadillas. It is also an ideal choice for snacks, which you can serve with any choice of beverages.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Package (garlic and chive bagel chevre)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Sambal Oelek hot sauce)
1) Grate the cheddar cheese.
2) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and hot sauce together.
3) Lay out the tortillas.
4) Spread the mayonnaise mixture on half of the tortillas.
5) Spread the goat cheese on the other half.
6) Top the goat cheese with the cheddar cheese and fold tortillas over.
7) In a heated heavy skillet, cook the tortillas until golden on each side.
8) Cut into triangles and serve with the salsa.
This video is a creation of legourmettv. You can visit legourmettv for complete recipes, and more videos.
If you are one of the quesadilla fans, then you would definitely like this variation. These quesadillas are more cheesy with plenty of goat cheese mix as filling. In this video, chef demonstrates the cooking process to guide you thoroughly.