In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make delicious nachos that are great for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl. It takes less than 15 minutes for the entire preparation (cooking time: 10 minutes, or when cooked to your liking). Super quick and super easy for the Super Bowl!!!
Chili without beans
8 Ounce (Mexican cheese)
1. Preheat oven to 350 or 400 degree F.
2. In a shallow baking dish, put half the content of tortilla chips.
3. In a pan, heat the refried beans and chili without beans until smooth and hot.
4. Pour half of the mixture over the chips into the baking dish. Spread it all over.
5. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese into the baking dish.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and repeat the same process for the other half of the tortillas if needed.
7. Top the baked nachos with sour cream and jalapeno slices.
Hosting a last-minute Super Bowl bash? Then Betty's super quick nachos will make for a yummy entrée addition. Betty presents a step-by-step tutorial on how to make delicious nachos that are just ideal for impromptu events like the Super Bowl. Ready in 15 minutes, this super quick nachos is all you will need to blow away your guests on the game day.