Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Taco seasoning||1 1⁄4 Ounce|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned refried beans||16 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||50 Gram, chopped|
|Red pepper||50 Gram, chopped (Optional)|
|Doritos||17 Ounce (( spicy nacho flavour))|
|Avocado||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chop tomatoes, red and green pepper, green onion and cilantro. Place all these in separate bowls.
2. In another bowl, peel and mash avocado. Add lemon juice to it and mix well.
3. Take two more bowls to place sour cream and Dorito.
4. In a pan, brown the ground beef on medium flame for 5 min. Add water and taco seasoning to cook the meat for another 5 min.
5. Heat the re-fried beans and re-heat the beef mixture, if required. Place these ingredients in 2 separate bowls.
6. In a taco bowl, put 2 tablespoons of beef, 1 tablespoon of re-fried beans, 2-3 tablespoons of shredded cheese, 2 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of avocado, 1 tablespoon of green pepper, 1 tablespoon of red pepper, 1 tablespoon of black olives, 1 tablespoon of stuffed green olives and 2-3 tablespoons of crushed Doritos.
7. Top the taco bowl with sour cream, chopped onion and chopped cilantro, just before serving.
The taco bowl can be assembled individually by each guest by adding the desired ingredients in desired quantity to the bowl.
Calories 879 Calories from Fat 493
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g85.2%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.7%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 76.3 mg25.4%
Sodium 1310.8 mg54.6%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.7%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 22.5% Vitamin C 44.9%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 47.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet