In this demonstration, Betty fixes taco bowls. These are great for entertaining, because most of the preparation can be done in advance. Each party guest composes his/her own taco bowl, so each bowl will be unique, depending on the taste of the person who constructs it. All combinations are excellent! Super quick, super easy, for the Super Bowl!!!
1 1⁄4 Ounce
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
Canned refried beans
50 Gram, chopped
50 Gram, chopped (Optional)
17 Ounce (( spicy nacho flavour))
1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Chop tomatoes, red and green pepper, green onion and cilantro. Place all these in separate bowls.
2. In another bowl, peel and mash avocado. Add lemon juice to it and mix well.
3. Take two more bowls to place sour cream and Dorito.
4. In a pan, brown the ground beef on medium flame for 5 min. Add water and taco seasoning to cook the meat for another 5 min.
5. Heat the re-fried beans and re-heat the beef mixture, if required. Place these ingredients in 2 separate bowls.
6. In a taco bowl, put 2 tablespoons of beef, 1 tablespoon of re-fried beans, 2-3 tablespoons of shredded cheese, 2 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of avocado, 1 tablespoon of green pepper, 1 tablespoon of red pepper, 1 tablespoon of black olives, 1 tablespoon of stuffed green olives and 2-3 tablespoons of crushed Doritos.
7. Top the taco bowl with sour cream, chopped onion and chopped cilantro, just before serving.
The taco bowl can be assembled individually by each guest by adding the desired ingredients in desired quantity to the bowl.
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version.