1 Pound, boneless/skinless (5 thighs, marinated in citrus marinade)
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Grill the onion and bell peppers over a preheated grill for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Then place the marinated steak and chicken thighs over the grill.
4) Flip over the chicken thighs after about 5 minutes and then the steak and also stir the vegetables.
5) Remove the chicken thighs and vegetables, allow the steak to cook for some more time until medium rare.
6) Slice the grilled steak, chicken thighs and serve along with the grilled vegetables as desired.
If you are planning out a backyard barbecue party, then this video is just perfect for you. Watch this video that presents an outstanding fajita recipe that would be super hit with all your friends. Grilled vegetables, steak and chicken makes the fajitas a simple yet elegant dish. Take a look...