1. In a large bowl, place the butter and add to it the oregano, cilantro, garlic, salt, lime juice, lime zest and mix it all up using your hands or a whisk.
2. Now place the chicken on the working board and stuff it with, fresh lime, garlic , onion and cilantro and rub the butter mixture under the skin of the chicken and also from the outside.
3. To make the seasoning, in a separate mixing bowl, add salt, ancho chilly pepper, chipotle chillies, garlic powder, black pepper, smoked paprika and give it a good mix.
4. Sprinkle as much or as little of the seasoning mixture on the hot sweet potato fries.
5. Serve the baked whole chicken with smoked fries.
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it!