Looking for some great Mexican recipes? Chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a chicken quesadilla in one of many easy recipes he will share with you.
Please Follow the Video
1. To begin the chicken quesadilla recipe, season shredded chicken with a little sea salt and taco seasoning.
2. Mix green onion and cilantro into the whipped cream cheese.
3. To continue the chicken quesadillas, spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the entire tortilla.
4. Layer half of the tortilla with half the cheese, followed by all of the shredded chicken, green chiles and the rest of the cheese.
5. Fold over the tortilla.
6. Heat a frying pan and spray with cooking spray.
7. Cook tortilla over high heat and flip when browned.
8. Remove from pan and cut into four pieces.
9. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce. We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for chicken quesadillas!
Are you looking for some great Mexican recipes? Here the chef has shared a quick and easy chicken quesadilla recipe with you. Serve this wonderful chicken quesadilla with sour cream and grab your favorite hot sauce.