|For the topping:|
|Red kidney beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked overnight (Rajma)|
|Dried red chili||1|
|Spring onion||1 , chopped|
|Red chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper powder||1 Pinch|
|Green chilli sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|For the cream cheese :|
|Yoghurt||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Of Skimmed Milk)|
1. Put the rajmah into a pressure cooker along with salt, pinch of soda and a dry red chilli.
2. After 2 whistles lower the flame and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then switch off the gas.
3. Heat a pan and add ajwain seeds and then the garlic paste.
4. When it begins to brown, add the whites of the spring onions and saute until transparent.
5. Now add the steamed rajma along with ketchup, red chilli powder, salt and pepper and cook it on a low flame until it dries. Then keep it aside.
6. For the cream cheese, hang the yoghurt in a muslin cloth for about 30 minutes and then beat it.
7. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste and mix well.