Taco Casserole With Tortilla
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned refried beans||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Shredded lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (dried if necessary)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green chilies||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Round nacho tortilla chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Taco sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at SIMMER; stir once.
3. Lightly grease bottom of a 2-quart glass baking dish. Spread refried beans evenly over the bottom. Sprinkle with shredded lettuce, onion and chilies; top with ground beef mixture. Cover with waxed paper.
4. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at BAKE, or until dish feels warm on bottom; rotate dish one-half turn once during cooking. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cook uncovered 1 minute at BAKE, or until cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with tortilla chips. Serve with chopped tomato, sliced olives, sour cream and taco sauce in separate serving dishes.