My kids love this recipe so much, it’s gone into heavy morning breakfast rotation.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (For frying)
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
2. In a pan over medium heat, heat oil and pour whisked eggs.
3. Pour in the whisked eggs, tilting the pan to spread it evenly across.
4. Sprinkle cheese on omelet, place one tortilla over the egg and cheese. Flip it onto a plate.
5. Put the tortilla and omelet back into the pan and sprinkle cheese again. Top it with another tortilla. Cook till tortilla is golden.
8. Cut into wedges and serve with any sauce.
If you have got tortillas, eggs and cheese in your refrigerator, make a Quesadilla. In this video, Weelicious host is preparing a Breakfast Quesadilla for her kids. These are healthy and packed with protein to keep the kids full for a long time. She also gives a tip on how to use the ingredients if you have less eggs or cheese for the entire family.