Roasted Tomato Salsa
|Grape tomatoes/Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Remove stem end from tomatoes; place in colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
3. Place tomatoes in a bowl; drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and cumin. Toss gently. Place tomato mixture on a large jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 425° for 14 minutes or until tomatoes begin to shrivel and juices evaporate.
5. Transfer tomatoes to a small bowl. Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic.
6. Toss genty. Cool to room temperature; cover and chill until ready to serve.