Dee the Cocktail Deeva gets a little tropical again with this great Divine Mango Margarita. Enjoy this cocktail with your friends in a leisurely summary afternoon.
1 Ounce (Milagro silver tequila)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cut into large chunks (fresh)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh, as required)
1⁄2 Medium (freshly squeezed juice)
100 Gram, shredded (for garnish)
1) Fill up the blender with ice.
2) Add the fresh mango chunks.
3) Pour in tequila,triple sec, grape juice, pineapple juice, syrup and lime juice into the blender.
4) Blend all together to a nice mixture.
5) Pour into the serving glass.
6) Garnish with fresh mango slice and shredded dark chocolate.
Nothing can beat the flavor of this tropical mango margarita in a leisurely summary afternoon. Watch the video to learn the tips and fix a date with your friends to enjoy a gorgeous session with this special margarita.