Simple to prepare & cook, and ready in 1 hour. This Chilli Con Carne Recipe tastes fab & goes great with a baked potato or rice.
1 , finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
1 Can (10 oz), chopped
Canned kidney bean
1 Can (10 oz), drained
Beef stock cube
10 Gram (1 cube)
Salt & pepper
1. In a pan add in the olive oil, onion and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add in the Cinnamon, Cumin, Chilli Powder and beef to the pan, cooking until browned.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, oregano and tomato puree. Season with salt and pepper, followed by beef cube. Stir all the ingredients, cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add in the kidney beans, stir in and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, without lid.
5. Switch off the heat and cover the pan with the lid. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Serve Chilli Con Carne with baked potatoes.
Want to cook something delectable for brunch or dinner? Cook with Paul a unique chilli dish using beef mince and variety of spices. Enticing enough, these dish will have you returning back to it time and again. So head to your kitchen to stir it up!