Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
|97% fat free flour tortillas||4 (Such As Mission, 8 Inch)|
|8 inch 97% fat free flour tortillas||4 (Such As Mission)|
|Shredded iceberg lettuce||6 Cup (96 tbs), divided|
|Chopped cooked chicken breast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Such As Old El Paso)|
|Canned black beans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), rinsed and drained|
|Frozen whole-kernel corn||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), thawed|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatillos||4 Large, coarsely chopped|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup)|
|Sliced green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat free ranch dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on bowls; remove from bowls and cool completely.
3. Place 1 1/2 cups lettuce in each tortilla bowl.
4. Combine chicken, taco sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into each tortilla bowl.
5. Combine black beans, corn, chili powder, and garlic in a small bowl. Spoon evenly into each tortilla bowl.
6. Combine tomato, tomatillos, and cilantro in a small bowl. Spoon evenly into each tortilla bowl. Sprinkle salads evenly with cheese and green onions.
7. Combine ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon chipotle chile; drizzle over salads.