Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
|Diced zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs) (About 2 Small)|
|Diced yellow squash||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (About 2 Small)|
|Diced red onion||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1 Large)|
|Diced red bell pepper||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1 Large)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned fat free refried beans||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Bottled salsa||3 Tablespoon|
|Chipotle chiles in adobo sauce||2 , chopped|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fat free tortillas||7 (8 Inch, 97 % Fat Free)|
|Low-fat sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500° for 30 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
5. Combine refried beans, salsa, chipotle chile, and cumin in a medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup roasted vegetable mixture, and roll up; wrap in foil.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each burrito evenly with sour cream.