Homemade Fish Taco
|Poblano peppers||2 , diced|
|Fish fillets||2 , cubed|
|Salsa sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime||1⁄2 , cut into wedges|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add peppers and saute for few minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, place flour, add fish, and toss gently to coat the fish entirely with flour.
3. To the skillet with peppers, add the coated fish, fry until the fish turns golden brown, flip occasionally. Add cumin.
4. In a griddle, warm the tortillas.
5. In a tortilla, place a generous amount of the pepper fish mixture, top with salsa.
6. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges and serve.