Fresh strawberry season is so short! Here today and gone tomorrow. Since we can’t extend the growing season, we need to expand the use. This means venturing outside of desserts into savory territory. With fruit being a natural with meat, a fresh strawberry salsa creates a perfect combination. Watch the video and try out the strawberry salsa recipe.
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
1 Large, diced
1 Pinch, powdered (Optional)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a bowl, combine the strawberries through cilantro in a bowl.
2. Gently add and mix in the avocado so that it combines but does not get creamy.
3. Add a little lime zest and taste.
4. Put it into the fridge for 60 minutes.
5. If serving with warm meat, let it come to room temperature and serve.
Wanna add zing to your food? Just try this amazing savory strawberry salsa which is made of strawberry, pineapple, avocado and onion. Flavored with cilantro and lime, this salsa pairs well with all foods and make them more tastier. So just try it now!