Mexican Salad Supper
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Head of lettuce||1⁄2 Medium, shredded|
|Tortilla chips||4 Ounce, coarsely crushed (2 Cups)|
|Avocado||1 , diced|
|Tomato||1 Small, chopped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Canned kidney beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1. Brown ground beef and onion. Drain; chill.
2. Shred lettuce; store in plastic bag in refrigerator.
3. Crush corn chips; set aside.
4. Toss together in large mixing bowl avocado, tomato, cheese, and beans. Chill.
5. At serving time, combine all ingredients.