2. In a mixing bowl, add the chopped pineapple, pour the corona beer, season with sugar and let it sit for an hour.
3. On a baking sheet, place the cored tomatoes and bake them in the oven for 20 minutes until they are charred.
4. Once done, put it into a bowl and crush them.
5. Add in the chopped red onion, lime juice, habanero and season with some salt.
6. Stir in the chopped pineapple and cilantro right before serving.
7. This salsa is perfect to go with tortilla chips especially for that fun day when you have friends at home.
Planning a cinco de mayo party? How about impressing your guest with this exclusive tomato pineapple corona salsa recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef makes excellent summer salsa with corona extra beer. A nice sweet and tangy salsa perfect for any summer party menu!