|Fruits||3 (Combination Of Any Colorful Fruits Like Blueberries, Kiwi And Strawberries Or Pineapple, Oranges And Mango Or Cherries, Blueberries And Pears Or Peaches, Watermelon And Cantaloupe)|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Dash|
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the ingredients in a vessel and add red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. After mixing the ingredients, cover the vessel and refrigerate overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 20 minutes prior to serving. Serve this delicious looking recipe with chicken, pork, or roast beef.
Some tips to help while making fruit salsa:
1. To cook a faster version of fruit salsa, you can use pre-chopped red onions.
2. Always use fruits of different colors to make a delicious looking dish.