|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 , sliced|
|Cilantro||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Bell pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Green / Red)|
|Tomato slice||1 , chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Ounce, cut into strips (Swiss / Sharp)|
|Fresh mushroom||1 Large, finley sliced|
|Black california olives||6 , sliced|
|Corn chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed (A Handful)|
1) In a bowl, mix together with fork sour cream, wine, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt.
2) Stir in the eggs and beat until well belnded.
3) Stir in green onion, cilantro, bell pepper, and tomato until well mixed.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat little oil until the pan is very hot and reduce the heat.
5) Stream in the egg mixture.
6) Place the cheese, mushroom, black olives, and corn chips over the top of tortilla.
7) Put the lid over the pan and allow to cook slowly for about 30 minutes until light and fluffy.
8) The tortilla is ready when the dish no longer bubbles and, yet, is still moist on top.