|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Crushed tortilla chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Coarsely Crushed)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Brown ground beef with onion in skillet. Drain.
2. Add seasoning mix and water to meat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Spread corn chips on bottom of 8- X 8-inch baking dish. Pour meat sauce evenly over chips. Sprinkle cheese and green pepper over meat.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or long enough to melt cheese and heat through.
6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2412 Calories from Fat 1666
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 186 g285.8%
Saturated Fat 82 g409.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 501.6 mg167.2%
Sodium 4129.3 mg172.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 117 g234%
Vitamin A 88.1% Vitamin C 100.3%
Calcium 129.6% Iron 27.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet