The Grillpack just loves a road trip and what better place then our favorite, Big Bear Lake, California. So we packed up and drove up to Big Bear to do some camping and lake activities. However, we didn't want to spend all of our time cooking and cleaning so Grilldog shows a number of tricks, like his famous Baggie Omelet Breakfast
1. In a bowl, break the eggs and whisk well.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and whisk well with a fork.
3. In a plastic zip lock bag, pour the egg mixture.
4. Press the bag gently to remove the air and seal.
5. Put the bag in refrigerator until needed.
6. When ready, in a saucepan, bring water to boil.
7. Place the egg mixture bag in the boiling water and allow to cook for 7 minutes.
8. Serve hot in a plate, topped with a cheese slice.
Add jalapeno slices to make it spicy.
You can add in sliced sausage, herbs, hot sauce or any other ingredient of your choice.