This is a great way to involve kids in kitchen, try making tortilla wrap.
2 Tablespoon, shredded
Whole wheat tortilla
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and salt. Whisk it well.
2. In a pan, melt butter and pour the egg mixture.
3. Add cheese and stir until cheese melts.
4. Over gas flame, heat tortillas or heat in the microwave for 10 minutes.
5. Place cooked egg into the tortilla and roll into a cylinder or fold in half.
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using scrambled egg and cheese but she does not show how to scramble them. If you know, try this recipe or learn it before trying.